 Space / 30578
Re: I got a bigger gun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2004 00:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
   This is my rifle, this is my gun...

This is for fighting, this is for fun!

Upon seeing the 3GA’s troops armed with Spamcannons (see link below) I realized it was time to break out the latest in Spamcake/Antispamcake technology.

That must be awesome anti-recoil technology in a held antispamcake gun! And a rather generous organization to back the spending necessary to make antispamcake :-)

   The kid gloves are off.... >:)

Evidence: http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=skullmodule&n=3

Small note: 3GA’s trooper is completely shielded, as the particles coming from just 1 cubic millimeter of regular spamcake have been known to kill a minifig in less than a minute in the proximity you display. If indeed we’re seeing spamcake and antispamcake sitting on that fig’s back and on his gun, I’d suggest serious shielding and life insurance ;-)

Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com/space