 Space / 30592
Re: I got a bigger gun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:00:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
   Spamcake containment has come a long way in the face of such rampant 3vil. The ammunition is securely sealed away. I may be fearless, but I ain’t crazy. The lab boys assure me that the coloring on it and the ammo pack is merely representational. Much like painting the nosecone of a Nuke red, or that eerie fleebnork-colored glow the food gives off when it’s the GA’s turn to cook for the troops.

Sorry to be a pedant, but we don’t really paint the nosecone of nukes red.

They are a really neat shade of black, though.

Derek