 Space / 30588
Re: I got a bigger gun...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 05:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Sean Forbes wrote:
   This is my rifle, this is my gun...

Your “gun” seems to be missing the all-important spamcake containment unit.

You see, my guns are LOADED.

Well then, why don’t you just come over here and look down my barrel just to be sure?

See my reply to Tom that never got posted last night so I had to type it again. I ain’t typing it a third time. :p

http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=30586