 Space / 30494
30493  |  30495
Subject:
SigFig's Moonbase Residence- Contractor Sneak Peek's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 18:03:40 GMT

My minifig self has contracted Secondary Systems for the construction of a permanent address in the Moonbase, with his very own Residence Module.

Construction is taking some considerable time, as Secondary Systems has been involved in lots of R&D for an upcoming Build-Off in California. But we were able to get a few sneak peek photos of the work.

Most recognizable is the Air Recycler, itself recycled from a prototype project that premiered at BrickFest 2003:

Here is an exterior view:

And the garage, thanks to PSC labs for the transperisteel:

An interior:

And the security system:

Hopefully, once construction is completed, we can present an official look at this ‘lofty’ project.

Post Moderated pictures can be viewed here.