 Castle / 18980
Re: HP new sets ???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 09:57:47 GMT

we know that the castle is being reissued under a new number
http://www.lego.com/eng/info/default.asp?page=pressdetail&contentid=2525
but with the amount of stock floating round (in Britain at least) at half
price or less its difficult to see why they are bothering

--
James Stacey
------
www.minifig.co.uk
Lugnet Member #925
I'm a citizen of Legoland travellin' Incommunicado
"Troy's Surplus Lego" <legosales@tcphoto.net> wrote in message
news:Hqqw2G.18y6@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, James Meadows wrote:

I stumbled across the following info for forthcoming HP Lego Sets on my
Work's computer:

#4754  "Hagrid's Hut"  $29.99 (Formerly #4707? Apparently a Re-Issue?)

#4757  "Hogwart's Castle"  $89.99 (nee' #4709) &

#4758  "Hogwart's Express"  $39.99  (nee' #4708).

These Three "Re-Issue" Sets would be just as relevent to the Year Three
Storyline/Movie as they were to the Original, so it's cool (if just a • bit
lazy/cop-out-ish) of TLG to return them to the public eye/store shelves.

It was my understand that atleast the hagrids hut was a reworked set, with • a
real roof this time.  Can't seem to recall where I heard that though.

My guess would be that the Hogwarts Express is reworked too, as the price • point
is different.

Troy