 General / 44649
Re: New 2004 Sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:27:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Barnas wrote:

http://store4.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1774_76398570
This set looks (to me) like a set that is not done yet. I would have thought
that the map of Hogwarts would be a decal piece with a custom image. The picture
doesnt have great quality either which could result in the color of Harry's
face. I like the toga too.

-Jeff
(I hate the gray change!)

I think Harry is flesh toned. After the Cloud City set was announced and shown
at Brickfest 2003, the LEGO representatives said that LEGO would be doing more
accurate skin-toning of all licensed characters. But who knows how long it will
take for that to work it's way through the entire line.

Aaron S