 Castle / 18566
Re: HP new sets ???????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:55:03 GMT

Yaron,

I think it’s no movie=no sets. I dont think the movie will come out till summer time, and we’ll prolly get the HP sets then.

-Lenny

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   Hi everybody,

Just wondered if I missed it or something but I havn’t seen anybody talks about 2004 new sets from the Harry Potter line and it seems weird because of the new movie.

Does anyone knows anything about that?

P.S. Due to the new Bionicles/Castles products, maybe at least we can find something decent from the HP sets for our castles