 Space / 30505
Re: Blacktron Invader Mk1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 03:44:23 GMT

"Jason Whittenburg" <jason@newsgeeks.com> wrote in message
news:HrGKpM.r7o@lugnet.com...
Well if Giddens is going to remake a Space Police ship, I might as well • give him
something to shoot at!

<http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/2682?r=1631341583

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jwhitten00/Space/BT-Invader-Mk1/a_intro_s
mall.jpg>>

Nice work with both the model and the photoshop.  Monster engines, wicked
weaponry, slick profile.  Definitely a worthy successor to blacktron.

One little thing that nags at me--shouldn't the minifig be smiling under
that black visor?  They may be pirates, but they were always smiling
pirates.

-- Tom