 Space / 30506
Re: UCS classics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 03:53:11 GMT

"jrl" <jrl3d@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HrIM8n.1u0v@lugnet.com...

I have an interesting idea for anyone interested,

In view of all the Ultimate Collector Series Star Wars Models,
how about UCS versions of classic Lego sets? Just pick one of
your favorite sets and make a larger, more intricate version.
<snip>

Someone here did that a while ago with 6881 Lunar Rocket Launcher.  They did
an awesome job--I looked but couldn't find the post.  If you looked harder,
you could probably find it.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6881

A UCS classic space model would be a lot of fun.  So many things on the
to-do list now...

-- Tom