 Space / 30416
Re: UCS classics?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Loewen wrote:

I have an interesting idea for anyone interested,

In view of all the Ultimate Collector Series Star Wars Models, how about UCS versions of classic Lego sets? Just pick one of your favorite sets and make a larger, more intricate version. It would really be an exercise in creativity, as you would have to imagine that the model was based on a real object and fill in details that had to be omitted from the “simplified” version. I probably won’t be making one soon, as my current collection of space pieces is pretty small, but I thought somebody might like the challenge.

Just an idea...

That’s an excellent idea - a UCS 918 would be an ideal size too. Now I have to figure out whether I’ll ever be able to get around to it - I have a mountain of other ideas I also want to build :-(

Cheers,