  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3481 – 3500 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: I need your help... and info!

"Jake McKee" <jacob.mckee@america.lego.com> wrote in message news:HuMFDI.1to5@lugnet.com... (...) Company. (...) about (...) colleagues (...) get (...) much (...) been (...) bit of (...) basics (...) survey (...) Please (...) as (...) your (...) it (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Casting Satan and Jesus for The Brick Testament

(...) Please do. (...) Thanks for saying so, Terry. (...) No matter what sort of visage I chose for Satan in The Brick Testament, I knew that it would not please everybody. Choosing a Satan was a lot trickier than choosing, say, Jesus or God, (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Satan Tempts Jesus

(...) Thanks, Bruce. (...) He is sort of blocky, isn't he? I may have to figure out a redesign for the wolf. (...) I'm not sure I can do any better on the duck. @8^) (...) Thanks. One of the reasons I had originally skipped over the Satan Tempts (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: Satan Tempts Jesus

If I may... As most people, I love your creations. Although I've said in the past I don't read your website because I don't like any religion, I have recently taken a great pleasure in keeping up to date with all your updates. I enjoy your creations (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Evento LEGO no Estação Viana (fotos)

Aqui estão as fotos do Evento Orient Expedition (URL) exposição era composta por dois displays em escala minifig com os sets do orient expedition, umas esculturas como minifigs gigantes e alguns animais e uma área para os miudos brincarem. na área (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.pt)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Re: The SNOT strikes back!

(...) No, no! Eurotrash things are SMALLER, not bigger. I'm just saying that your horse, lovely as it is, either is out of scale, OR the molded horses have been undersized all along. Personally I think it's the latter, because after all, LEGO (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.schleim)

minifig
(score: 0.308)

  Recensione set 8389 (Schumacher&Barrichello)

Visto che non ho molto da fare, mi diletto anche io in una recensione, di un set molto carino: 8389 Michael Schumacher & Barrichello. (URL) scatola è una di quelle da tenere bene poiché ha le foto e gli autografi (ovviamente stampati!) dei due (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Suitcase

Has any one done the minifig accessory suitcase, part 4449? I haven't been able to find it and wanted to use it in my train station model which can be seen in it's current configuration at (URL) help in finding the suitcase or suggestions regarding (...) (21 years ago, 28-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Lego Quality

Hey, I purchased the 8460 Railway Express almost a year ago and when I opened the box I noticed that one of the track pieces was broken in two places. 1. The metal rail had come off the track on the right side. 2. One of the "railroad ties" had been (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Medieval Sea Battles

NOTE: I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO POST THIS MESSAGE TO LUGNET.PIRATES. I KEPT GETTING AN ERROR MESSAGE THAT LUGNET.PIRATES NEWSGROUP DID NOT EXIST. WHATS UP? Awhile back I made up my 3 Viking Longboats: (URL) was my intent to use them in a Lego battle (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  minifig scale cargo boat

A FreeLUG member (médérick) shown us his cargo boat model a few weeks ago : (URL) deep link : (URL) This guy is a sailorman (trawler-man in the channel). The boat is about 1,5 meters long. There's some (fun)ctional details such lights, rudder..more (...) (21 years ago, 21-Mar-04, to lugnet.boats)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: .space Subtheme Guide

A lot of cool suggestions have been thrown out already but here's my take on .space subthemes... Although there are so many cool personal universes already (or personal subthemes as Paul suggested), I'm inclined to regard a subtheme as such when (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: UK.... Space Lurker

(...) Did he design the Starfury? That's one of the best spaceship designs ever. (...) I'm a big B5 fan (and a big Blake's 7 fan, for that matter), but I prefer to work on my own designs. I have been working on and off on a minifig-scale Starfury, (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: most wanted parts that dont exist?

It's impossible for me to limit it to just 5! I have about two or three notebook pages dedicated to this very thing. So, with my apologies, here's some highlights from my longish wish list... Current elements that exist, just not in these colors: (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Minifig beards

(URL) I LOVE 'em. As others have commented they do look very Lego-esque. They'd go nicely with the existing beard... lots of good variety for dwarves then! (Which is the female model? ;) Like the official Lego beard, will this fit under the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: B.I.Joe MOC: Water Moccasin

(...) Excellent! I only have three complaints: 1. The bricks simply don't exist to do this in teal, the proper color. 2. Headlight bricks built into the running boards would be great for providing minifig-style "pegs" so two more can come along for (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: NELUG layout at 3/27 - 3/28 Greenberg show (Animated King Kong!!! included)

(URL) (...) Thanks for posting this, Eric. If anyone would like to see more photos and short clips of Kong and some of the other animated features of this section of the display, I've put up a page (URL) here>. -Mike "Count Blockula" Crowley (2 (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Minifig Helmets

(...) I'd like to reach closure on this in preparation for the next parts update. I have re-thought my decsion about 193+593 vs. 193a+193b, mainly in the light of the Classic Window discussion, where we are allowing suffices on 3DNs. And I also take (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.db.brictionary)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  Re: The Parable of the Unpopular Banquet

Cool, a nice little Friday present. Unpopular banquet: I wish some of these had the background in sharper focus--it's pretty much impossible to see construction details on the settings. Of course, this may be your intent depending on how much detail (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.build.ancient)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

  My building experience of Jakes' GP-38

I finished building the GP-38 locomotive in Jake's book "getting started with Lego trains". The model stands in front of me, and I must say: Wow, that is a great engine. I will definately give the other two models in the book a try soon. The (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.307)

More:  Next Page >>