  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3021 – 3040 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Major Warbird Update

OK, I have neglicted my brickshelf gallery for a while but here is something to make it up: A Complete Update to my minifig-scale warbirds gallery. Almost every model in the WW2 gallery has been modified, a lot of the planes now have: more (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.military)

minifig
(score: 0.318)

  Hard to find parts and part names

(...) Another hard to find part is the castle goblet (2343). It doesn't even have Minifig in the partname. (URL). As a non native english speaking person, a goblet is not a word I use much. The part is used in other themes than castle as well. Niels (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.318)

  Re: New mecha: DoomBringer

(...) Cool. If you do have a PS2 and enjoy a good old fashioned turn based mech combat game with excellent movies, by all means pick up FM4. (...) The ankle is my favorite part. So easy to build, yet so well concealed to give it the good "tough" (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.318)

  Re: Classic Space Minifig Keychain

(...) Whoa.. How did you pull out the screw-thing? Not that I'm jumping at the idea of $4 figs, but everything I tried put the fig in danger of being damaged. I can see the clamp that holds onto the screw.. did you hold the fig in your hand and just (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Reef Defender 2021

The Sea Monkeys must die! For too long, these underwater.... thingies have populated the oceans of the universe, proliferating at an alarming rate. Minifig-kind will defend itself by any means necessary (which usually means arming itself to the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: Read Sales in the Subset

(...) Oh well, you two can rest easy in the knowledge that some of the minifig KK sets include Evil Minions. Oh, and I don't know about you, but I prefer not to watch an action movie only to have it end abruptly in the first half-hour when the good (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: Noobie Asks Questions

(...) Hi Andrew, I think it's neat that you're going to be building pirate ships! I'm not sure if they will be the "flying" type or the ordinary, "water" types, though :) If you're building the "flying" type, I wouldn't bother building hulls out of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: New vehicles...

(...) Although I never saw that post of his, I did get the feeling that there was no way a sane person would try to make an army that big... with exception of megalomaniac-ish army builders like myself. :-D Anyhow, I saw that other pic with the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jul-04, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  New Knight Kingdom Sets

So hey, I was in K-Mart today and I found these new Knights Kingdoms sets. Not the big Bionicle like sets, but Minifig scale sets. Why did I not know of this sooner! I like the idea of Purple Knights. hmmm, purple.... Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  BrickFest Castle room reminder and update

Hi all, With less than a month til BrickFest 2004 kicks off, I just thought I'd post a message, mainly reminders but also some new stuff. Old Stuff: This year promises to have a large Classic Castle City display and it is never too late to start (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: Read Sales in the Subset

(...) It really is an odd agument isn't it? 'We'll prove them wrong by giving them what they want'. It really is a lose/lose situation for TLG in my opinion. Only one thing will redeem the situation! That is, if due to this change Lego release the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.au)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: CAD/CAM/CGI magazine articles

FYI, While flipping through some of my old Computer Arts Projects magazines, I stumbled upon issue 54 - "Become a Design God". In it was an interesting article on a firm called Studio Liddell: (URL) evidently did some work for Legoland Windsor in (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Anybody want to make a crane?

check out this pic if you need to make a crane... I got these when I was looking around to make a crane for my minifig scale Maersk Freighter. (forgive me if they don't automatically hyperlink)... (8 URLs) (this is a good one!) (7 URLs) some nice-hi (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Build for a living?

Hi all, I was wondering how many individuals out there make all or a large part of their income from free-lance building with the brick (as opposed to actual LEGO employees)? Okay, Eric Harshberger has been doing this for a long time: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Stuffed Minifig at LEGO Outlet

Last night I picked up a couple of the stuffed minifig toys at the LEGO Outlet at Discover Mills. They are really cool, my kids loved them and even my wife thought they were neat (thats rare when it comes to LEGO related items) I was surpised to (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: The Lord of the LEGO still lives! (and he's got a MOC to prove it!)

(...) What? (...) Thats pretty good smack, coming from a hippy. (...) I thought you were the Lego Czar? (...) I thought that if you said 'LEGOMASTER' four times in front of a mirror, he appeared behind you and split you like a peice of wet pine with (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Jake, Not sure how this could be factored into your overall survey but looking at the Bricklink most wanted lists would provide some insight as well. Here is a current sample of the list. Minifigs: Minifig Stormtrooper 175 Users Minifig (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: Zoo area for GATS

(...) or an Elephant parade, or maybe we could inset all those minifig horses into the wall. A nice idea. Just so I understand, the mosaic would be on the face of the wall, not on the top of the wall, right? From the park1.jpg pic that you (...) (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Has anyone noticed this? Is it even important?

In a recent discussion over at Classic-Castle about maces, something came to my attention. The whole discussion is over this: (URL) It's a design for a minifig mace that I've been using for five years or so. I've never had a problem with it, but (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jul-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

  Re: Age Average (Was Re: Blockbuster promotion ending)

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:HzGuv1.1F5A@lugnet.com... (...) whether it (...) Could it be that the promotion ended in the end of Septenber 1998 and that BB staff never usually last the year ?? (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.317)

More:  Next Page >>