 Space / 35025
35024  |  35026
Subject:
Reef Defender 2021
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 18:39:44 GMT

The Sea Monkeys must die!

For too long, these underwater.... thingies have populated the oceans of the universe, proliferating at an alarming rate. Minifig-kind will defend itself by any means necessary (which usually means arming itself to the teeth).

Intended as a scout vehicle, available enhancements include a hard-water cannon that leaves no traceable residue after “defensive” maneuvers.

A few deep links, pre-mod:
With Hardwater Cannon enhancement
Fin arrangement and propulsion reactor
Staunch defenders of minifigs everywhere

This build was inspired by the desire for a 2-fig attack cockpit, and the rafts that we all have sitting in the back of the drawer.

PLMKWYT

-nick