 Off-Topic / Fun / 10735
Re: Age Average (Was Re: Blockbuster promotion ending)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:37:35 GMT

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
Since the Blockbuster promotion is ending in a few days I wondered • whether it
would be worthwhile to go around the BB stores and ask if I could
buy the leftover promo sets.  Has anyone tried this?

Hmf!  I checked at my local BB, and they didn't know anything about the
promotion.  My geography is keeping me down!

Dave!

Could it be that the promotion ended in the end of Septenber 1998 and that
BB staff never usually last the year ??
--
James Stacey
------