 General / 16
Re: Blockbuster promotion ending
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:10:43 GMT

Good luck.  All our local BB never had them.  I'm pretty sure at the
closest one, one of the employees must have STOLEN/bought them all and
never put them out.  Why?  I got there one night, and they had at least one
complete set strewn all over the counter and had been building with them,
yet the sets and posters NEVER showed up, and my wife hit the store daily.
Either they were mysteriously sent "demos" and nothing else, or someone is
cheating BIGTIME.

I mean, it's one thing to take the leftovers home AFTER a promotion is over
if the boss says it's OK.  It's totally different to take them BEFORE, so
the promotion never happens.

Needless to say, I am BEYOND PISSED, and considering writing BB HQ and
screaming full-lunged about this one.

main@appstate.edu wrote:

Since the Blockbuster promotion is ending in a few days I wondered whether it
would be worthwhile to go around the BB stores and ask if I could
buy the leftover promo sets.  Has anyone tried this?

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

--