 General / 24
Re: Blockbuster promotion ending
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:39:59 GMT

On Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:02:57 GMT, "Bob Sickles" <bobs@pageimports.com>
wrote:

I for one think some screaming is in order...its pretty hard to explain to a
7 year old kid why even though they are blasting advertising about the
promotion and have posters in all the stores that even by stopping almost
daily at the Blockbuster near our home and checking with other ones in the
area regularly we were never even able to acquire one of the sets....

AS long as it's the adult screaming and not the child. When kids do
the screaming, you call it a temper tantrum, or a fit. So they are not
allowed. Parents are allowed to because they are just protecting their
kids.

Sarah Heacock
sarah@eskimo.com