 Space / 34853
Re: Classic Space Minifig Keychain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:12:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Crowley wrote:
   I spotted this at my local LEGO retail store and picked one up. It’s a blue Classic Space logo minifig (item number 4243694). However, it comes with the “modern” helmet and not the “classic” one. But, there’s no LEGO logo on his back. Blue was the only color they had. I took some pictures and posted them here.

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley

Whoa.. How did you pull out the screw-thing? Not that I’m jumping at the idea of $4 figs, but everything I tried put the fig in danger of being damaged.

I can see the clamp that holds onto the screw.. did you hold the fig in your hand and just pull? Or did you use another clamp on the fig?

Either way.. this is cool to see - even if it is a red herring (The LEGO Retail stores have long pulled castle fans on an emotional roller cost.. check out “Eagle Head” shields, and figs with the Wolfpack logo on their chest).

lenny