 Space / 34850
34849  |  34851
Subject:
Classic Space Minifig Keychain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 17:25:22 GMT

I spotted this at my local LEGO retail store and picked one up. It’s a blue Classic Space logo minifig (item number 4243694). However, it comes with the “modern” helmet and not the “classic” one. But, there’s no LEGO logo on his back. Blue was the only color they had. I took some pictures and posted them here.

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley