 Space / 34854
34853  |  34855
Subject:
2 New Starfighters- Kestrel and Bloodstar II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 18:25:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Check out the U.E.S.F's "Kestrel" light starfighter-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89862

and the Vedraan "Bloodstar II" droid starfighter-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89861 .

LMKWYT,
Todd