 Space / 34876
Re: 2 New Starfighters- Kestrel and Bloodstar II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:24:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, William R. Ward wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
Check out the U.E.S.F's "Kestrel" light starfighter-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89862

Nice!  See, everyone - new grey isn't *so* bad...

--Bill.

Thanks, Bill. The new and old light grays don't blend too bad- Honestly, I think
the combo creates an interesting effect. However, I'm not so sure about the dark
grays.

Later,
Todd