  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2221 – 2240 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) If I recall correctly, it means 'if I recall correctly' Jon (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Review of ME Models 550 (Car Transporter)

LIST OF PRODUCT LINES AND THEMES ME Models 550 Town System / Freight (custom) Car Transporter Ages 8-88; 366 Pcs. (Truck 94 pcs; trailer 58 pcs., 7 cars at 30 pieces each); (C)2005; 12-page manual; 1 model (1 truck with trailer, and 7 car load); 103 (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) No, standard gauge is 4' 8 1/2" in the UK and everywhere else in the world as well. (1)(2) Places such as Russia or Ireland(3) which have broad gauge as their main gauge might argue that that their's is 'standard' but thats more question of (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) Actually I was think after posting that I'm not sure if the track guage is measured from rail centre to rail centre of from rail inside edge to inside edge. I assumed inside edge above, if it is from the centres then the wheels are even (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) Eeeps! Missed out opportunity for shameless self-plug! :-o (...) I was wondering about that when I had that discussion with ROSCO. Neither of us could think of such a proto, although I know plenty of electrics have the spoked wheels. Care to (...) (19 years ago, 20-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) Standard gauge Track 4' 8 1/2" = 1435mm Lego track = 38mm Thus Lego track is about 1/37.8 scale Lego wheel = 18mm diameter At 1/37.8 scale this scales to be about 640mm = or 2' 2 3/4" In the UK at least a standard wagon (truck) wheel is in the (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Moonbase corridor ideas

"Leonard Hoffman" <lahoffma@mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:IFL37q.1Ju4@lugnet.com... (...) Look, you gotta do it to be as good or better the train guys and their double standards. I mean they have to have something to disagree on (train (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) In most of my engines I use wheels that do the functional job, leaving the aesthetics to the facias on the bogies. The Peak is a good example: (URL) Each bogie has 4 wheelsets, the middle 2 being the motor, the inner ones a 9V wheelset and the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) In the UK the track gauge is 1435mm +5mm -2mm, but never less than 1435mm at switches and crossings. The gauge is also slightly wider on curves than on straight track. On double track, the two tracks tilt slightly away from each other. Mark (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) IIRC the Dutch railways has changed the gauge from 1435mm to 1433mm. I don't know about other countries. It is still refered to as 1435mm, but the actual gauge can be slightly different from place to place. Another detail that has changed over (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) The ferarri truck is six wide, IIRC. So an 8-wide car would look best IMO. (...) (This point has already been brought up by ROSCO at JLUG, but I'll say it again here.) The small BBB wheels would look good enough for disels/elctrics, although (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Titan XP Red

(2 URLs) - After moderation Backstory: I had planned to forego any Lego purchases in 2004 due to my boycott of bley. I was happy about the new parts and colors, but thought they should be additions rather than substitutions for the older greys. (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Sikorsky S-42 flying boat

Hello again! I've finally posted photos of my Sikorsky S-42 flying boat model. To find the pics, search on "SikorskyS42." This 1934 seaplane was one of Pan Am's first oceangoing Clippers, and was used for survey flights from the US West Coast as far (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.announce.moc)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. (...) It's one of the most creative toys on the market ("It's a new toy everyday"). (...) 1)A magazine aimed at AFOLs. I was hoping the current LEGO magazine would improve with Brickmaster, but each issue seems more anemic than the last. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) Tim/Lar/John thanks for the info. I suspected the wheels were undersized. Ignoring the track, I'm curious now which ratio is more prototypical: LEGO wheel-diameter to 6-wide locomotive/rolling-stock or LEGO wheel-diameter to 8-wide? I guess (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

(...) The prototype measures from the inside edge, IIRC since rail cross sectional dimensions vary. I agree that the wheels are under-diameter in relation to track gauge (Working some US numbers: a typical US non low profile freight car wheel might (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Ham - The Space Monkey

In lugnet.announce.moc, Nelson Yrizarry wrote: Big Daddy, that is one of the coolest MOCs I've seen in quite awhile! The face is so perfect and I'm in love with the smooth space suit. Nice use of the quarter panel walls to help keep the weight down (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: The Minifig Macro - walk that minifig

(...) Anton's Library is similar to LDraw, but made for POV-Ray only. The main differences: - Anton's parts are objects with "insides" rather than polygons (LDraw is exclusively polygons--and because of broke BFC winding, "inside" is wrong on about (...) (20 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.ray)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Question on Train Wheel Diameter, Minifig Scale

Hi all... I'm curious about the ratio of LEGO train wheel diameter to the distance between the rails on LEGO track. Is the LEGO ratio correct relative to typical prototypes? The diameter looks good to me on 6-wides but sometimes it seems too small (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

  Re: Sousei no Aquarion - 3 mode combiner mecha prototyped from LEGO

(...) Maybe this is old news, but I was watching the DVD extras from volume V of Ghost in the Shell Stand-Alone Complex, where they were interviewing two of the mechanical designers. One of the designers, Shinobu Tsuneki, had on the table in front (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

minifig
(score: 0.344)

More:  Next Page >>