  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 221 – 240 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More on Moral Relativism

(...) From the article: "Yes, we knew all that, and so are now told that our intelligence agencies are inept, naïve, and worse, for not spotting the hijackers in advance. But we also surely suspect that, had any government watchdog agency swept down (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.545)

  Re: gay by birth vs. gay by choice

This seems like as good a place as any to jump in. The research i've done shows that a gay scientist found evidence of a gay gene, but no one has been able to duplicate his results. In scientific research, that is a very serious thing. It may have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.540)

  Re: Eduardo is out of line (was: Re: The Lego Group will attempt to stop some "brickfilms")

"Mark Sandlin" <sandlin@nwlink.com> wrote in message news:sandlin-2012012...ink.com... (...) His (...) can (...) opinion (...) So you can justify punishing someone for an opinion? I wouldn't approve of any racial slur being used, but that doesn't (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

racial
(score: 1.537)

  Naughty Words? (was: Couldn't resist bringing this to your attention(s))

What motivates people to be offended by a word? I sincerely don't get it. Racial epithets offend me if they're being seriously issued, but it's the idea, not the word. In the example of "crap" below, it seems clear that the person is actually (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.518)

  Re: Conflict in the Middle East

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:Gut7s7.IoD@lugnet.com... (...) Except when they meet at Wembley :-) Though I see there is talk of them re-introducing the Home Championship Smart move - they need someone to finish of the (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.515)

  Dave's Anti-American Rant (you've been warned) was Re: Peace in the Mid-East?

(...) I believe that the most un-American place in the world right now is America. If this 'wonderful' country was founded on 'freedom' and the 'Pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness', it ain't showing right now. 'America-Love it or (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.510)

  Elements of a brick oriented RPG

I've been thinking about combining my hobbies of The Brick and Role Playing. The question is what is the best way to go about it. Some questions I've been asking myself: 1. Do I go with an existing RPG and just use LEGO bricks to build sets? 2. Do I (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.western)

racial
(score: 1.510)

  Re: The word on Lando from SW Celebration II

(...) The problem is, specifically excluding Black characters also (and perhaps more so) opens them to charges of racial bias. Remember, they have made minifigs that are specifically Asian (Ninja series) and Native American (Western series) and (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.510)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

Hi Frank and all, I just got around to reading this thread and it seems that you've already decided to bag the idea, but I wanted to make some comments. (...) I think this is the heaviest question here. Everything else stems from how this is (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.gaming)

racial
(score: 1.509)

  Re: Does Political Correctness Kill?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Christopher L. Weeks writes: <big snip> (...) Speaking of flakey, since we were, indeed, speaking of flakey writers... Too much evil? In the UK? In Germany today? Okay then... I know that Israel has a little skirmish (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.507)

  Re: Lego and the NBA

(...) I'll never be able to understand what went through LEGO designers' heads when they chose this colour scheme to depict Portugal and Spain: neither team has this gear, nor even similar ones! (...) 10? (wild guess :-) (...) Predominantly, they (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.sports, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.506)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) "Largest" != greatest. But I think an imperialist attitude is extremely evident in American destinarianism (we're the greatest, therefore everyone else should take our lead). That's going to take us headlong into a bitter squabble with the PRC (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.501)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Yes, you are correct. I think we are victims of our own success-- freedom has a price which one must be willing to pay; freedom without responsibility is anarchy and not freedom at all. (...) Can you say "pledge ruling"? I'm not sure that (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.501)

  Re: Peruvian Indians [Re: Is the Palestinian Cause Dead? The Latest Terror Attacks]

(...) John, "They" would say that their attacks are in response to Israeli oppression and murder. Indeed, there is little doubt that the current Intifada started with Sharon’s deliberately provocative trip to Haram al-Sharif. Further, there is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.494)

  Re: Those stupid liberal judges are at it again!

(...) Are you saying that the Democrats would have made the same mistakes as the Republicans over the past 12 months and before? I'm yet to be convinced of that. Bush is governing by paranoia, I doubt AG would have done the same. (...) That is an (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.486)

  Re: This topic sounds familiar... (was Re: NBA)

I just read this whole thread so far (although didn't read the previous threads on the subject). This is a tough one. I can see valid arguements on both sides. Make all mini-figs based on the original yellow standard, or allow for various skin tones (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.general)

racial
(score: 1.485)

  Re: Vote against/for...

(...) A judicial branch that is beholden to the son of an ex-president doesn't seem like much of a check and balance, but in theory.... (...) I thought the X-Files was cancelled? (...) Wrong Texan (not that I'd count Mr. Preppy as a real Texan). (...) (22 years ago, 11-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.477)

  What does a Republican have to do to cause outrage? [was Re: Not embarassed to be a Canadian...]

(...) I fear the strong pro-liberal media in the USA has struck again. I read this yesterday: It's a dirty business (URL) then it is extraordinary what you do and don't hear in the US at present. Last Thursday, as predicted in this column a (...) (22 years ago, 11-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.471)

  Re: Race Erase

(...) Yeah, I just finished reading that, after I read the article about Lott appearing on BET. Reading the article on Lott--there's political waffling and weaseling if I ever read it. But having no 'racial profiling' in the genes--that's pretty (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 1.470)

  Re: The Black Pack is Back!!!

(...) The struggle happens because hate is at work here, not on one side, but on many sides. At any rate, I am glad for the new minifigs. I must agree, it has been a long time coming. My advice on your views of other people, however, is that you (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 1.467)

More:  Next Page >>