  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2041 – 2060 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: My latest Ldraw Work -- 588 Police Headquarters

(...) Actually, it is quite good! Thank you for the link. I was working on a sticker also, but whenever I rendered it, the sticker kinda stuck out rather than blending in with the brick behind it. I went as far as making the sticker background (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Factory robot as amusement park ride!

(...) That is cool, but quite scary. Who is fgoing to be the first to build a minifig version? Can I advise music lovers to have Fatboy slim "Tear It up" playing while watching the robocaoster movies - it was accidental, but for some reason, those (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  Wanted: book on LEGO town building

I know Jake recently got an excellent book on LEGO trains published. I'd love to see something similar, but all about building minifig-scale LEGO towns. I imagine that major sections of the book might include: vehicles buildings landscaping & (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  LEGO STAR WARS Videogame modding / skinning

Just a heads up for those of you who would like to get a bit more gameplay out of LEGO Star Wars (PC version only) There are 4 or 5 game modders (myself included) showcasing what we've managed in this fbtb.net thread (URL) There are many more (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  Micro FAQ?

Is there a FAQ or Building Guide for the small scales? Because I could use help. Until a few minutes ago, I wasn't even sure what the definitions of micro, mini, and nano scales might be. I'm entering a model of my house for BrickFest, and I read (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.microscale)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  Re: [ANN] New inventory tool

(...) Damien - I'm not sure what Peeroml is? Is that part of your program? Perhaps you could post some more information on it? (...) The total pieces information is usually what LEGO prints on the set boxes. LEGO has an odd way of counting what's a (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.inv)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  Re: Micro FAQ?

(...) I agree with this as well, and I have built my own "Micro" at different scales as well. (...) Prior to last years BrickFest event (the first large group display of Micro, that I am aware of) I did a lot of searching out what others were (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  Re: who's feelin the black pack?

(...) - (...) Not at all... in fact you've hit the nail right on the head as far as I'm concerned about the entire race question. What you call "value" is more acurately termed (in this discussion anyway) skin albeido. That is, the level of light (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

racial
(score: 0.354)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) They are the quintessential Schrodinger's cat. A big pile of bricks is *everything* waiting to happen. (...) Lasting interconnectivity. There's are very few parts that can't be connected to every other brick produced. Bricks made 20 years ago (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  Re: 4886 in negozio

"biffuz" <gabriele@biffuz.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:IKICpp.FJp@lugnet.com... (...) Io l'ho visto in un ipermercato di Roma, a 36 o 39 euro: non ricordo perchè cel'avevo già :) Ecco un modello alternativo (a parte ovviamente le minifig, (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.354)

  Ocean HQ & vehicles

I made 5 mocs (all together, not one-@-a-time), all minifig scale with just set 4888 Ocean Odyssey: the first thing i made is a sea-bed rover/sub: (URL) interior: (2 URLs) then a HQ building (on stilts above sea level): (URL) then a fighter/scout (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  Re: Very Rare Canadian Only Plates?

cutting and pasting the part in photoshop despite the 4x2 being a slightly darker shade, the plate fits precicely over the lower plate. The shadows on the plate match up too. Phil's definately correct on that one .. but then I've never known Phil to (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jul-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??

(...) OK, sorry....I haven't been reading lugnet that thoroughly.....I too am building Farnsworth House....the scale is slightly larger than microscale, but smaller than minifig....I just received my gold bricks the other night, so I'm contemplating (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  Re: Chess set

Something about Clara Cow with a rake makes me think of a rook. Could be the little points on the rake. I just taught my wife to play chess using Lego pieces mostly based on 2x2 rounds and 2x2 domes. Of course the knight took advantage of minifig (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.fabuland)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  Review: 7477 T-Rex vs. T-1 Typhoon

Greetings, all. Ever since I saw the 7477 T-Rex vs. T-1 Typhoon I’ve been wanting to take a closer look, and I finally got my chance when it arrived in Anchorage this week. I didn’t quite know where to put this review because Dino Attack is such a (...) (19 years ago, 31-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  Modelli alternativi set 4100

Un mio amico che sa della mia riscoperta dei Lego mi ha regalato il set 4100 ((URL) Nonostante il caldo non induca ad attività "costruttive" :) ho trovato il set molto carino per un appassionato del tema "città" come il sottoscritto, e ho cominciato (...) (19 years ago, 30-Jul-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??

(...) OK, I'll tell :) I am building Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey house in minifig scale. I saw that someone filled out a MOC card for the same house so there will be at least 2 of them there. It will be interesting to see how different (or (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jul-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  white pigtails

I heard that there was recently a white minifig hair piece (female, pigtails) in auction. I think it was on eBay. Does anyone know how much it went for? How can I look up stuff like past auction results? -Suz (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero

(...) Lance? Lance?! What kind of galactic hero do you think this is? The man's name is Vance. Vance Quantum. Obviously you were too distracted by that other visual fluff to appreciate this fine minifig creation. I for one, think it's cool how his (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

Wow, David Eaton just pretty much hit the nail on the head... Here's my $0.02: (...) They're fun to play with, and they'll never go "out of style". I can pass them down to my kids in the future. (...) Best quality compared to other building blocks, (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.353)

More:  Next Page >>