 Events / BrickFest / 3233
Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Paul Janssen wrote:
So far, only 4-5 people have posted what they are building. Can I assume all
other do not want to tell? Come on....

As posted before, it would be pretty weird to have 8 copies of, for instance,
the Robie house, and not a single one of something else.

I have finished 1 building, the Farnsworth house. A second (Shadows on the
Teche) needs some work on the roof (I hope to get my Bricklink order in today),
and the third (Drayton Hall) is in progress. All three are in minifig scale (so
I can use them for our train layouts).

So, what are YOU building (and in what scale)?

Paul Janssen
COLTC
LEGO Ambassador

OK, I'll tell :)

I am building Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey house in minifig scale.  I saw
that someone filled out a MOC card for the same house so there will be at least
2 of them there.  It will be interesting to see how different (or similiar) they
are to each other.

I guess that COLTC will have a village of National Trust houses in the layout
now!

John