 Events / BrickFest / 3236
Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 23:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Paul Janssen wrote:
(I hope to get my Bricklink order in today),

I find this very funny due to how many times I've been waiting for a BrickLink
order from you!! Haha!

So, what are YOU building (and in what scale)?

I made this:
http://www.neutronbot.com/lenny/?m=castillo

It is a model of the Castillo de San Marco in St.Augustine FL.  St.Augustine is
the oldest city in America, and that makes this fort pretty darn old.

I was playing with the idea of doing some figscale stuff, but then thought, you
know what.. NO!!  Hahaha.  Actually, I'm working on a super secret space project
for the rest of my precious LEGO building time.

-Lenny