 Events / BrickFest / 3231
3230  |  3232
Subject:
Build the trust, what are YOU building??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 15:51:20 GMT

So far, only 4-5 people have posted what they are building. Can I assume all
other do not want to tell? Come on....

As posted before, it would be pretty weird to have 8 copies of, for instance,
the Robie house, and not a single one of something else.

I have finished 1 building, the Farnsworth house. A second (Shadows on the
Teche) needs some work on the roof (I hope to get my Bricklink order in today),
and the third (Drayton Hall) is in progress. All three are in minifig scale (so
I can use them for our train layouts).

So, what are YOU building (and in what scale)?

Paul Janssen
COLTC
LEGO Ambassador