 Events / BrickFest / 3235
Re: Build the trust, what are YOU building??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:00:15 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Paul Janssen wrote:
   So far, only 4-5 people have posted what they are building. Can I assume all other do not want to tell? Come on....

As posted before, it would be pretty weird to have 8 copies of, for instance, the Robie house, and not a single one of something else.

I have finished 1 building, the Farnsworth house. A second (Shadows on the Teche) needs some work on the roof (I hope to get my Bricklink order in today), and the third (Drayton Hall) is in progress. All three are in minifig scale (so I can use them for our train layouts).

So, what are YOU building (and in what scale)?

Paul Janssen COLTC LEGO Ambassador

My source material finally showed up, so I will hopefully be building something very not-house looking. I will complete the microfig version of said object, but the minifig scale version is less likely. Two weeks is an awfully short time frame to work in!

I will give no other hints other than it was located in Ohio, and it is not a house. :)

Adrian