 Space / 39125
Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 22:12:43 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   Lance?

Lance? Lance?!

What kind of galactic hero do you think this is?

The man’s name is Vance. Vance Quantum.

Obviously you were too distracted by that other visual fluff to appreciate this fine minifig creation. I for one, think it’s cool how his airtanks go over his epaulets. And who wouldn’t be impressed by a hero who, to quote directly from his bio, “has always had a knack for being a hero”?

Spare me the surrounding spaceships and buildings. I look forward to seeing Buckaroo and Olivia Quantum fleshed out in LEGO form. When will Lord Sinclair Van Nova get his own LUGNET post?

-Brendan ;)