 Space / 39272
Re: Vance Quantum line at LEGO Factory?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 03:36:25 GMT

Joe Strout wrote:
Jamie, once LEGO Factory gets underway, will we be seeing a line of Vance
Quantum models available for sale?  The base would be a huge one, but perhaps
you could break it into several sets that can be built separately or fit
together.

Best,¬
Joe
The only problem with Lego Factory & Space is whether there are enough
Space parts available to build anything usable.