 Space / 39282
Re: Vance Quantum, Galactic Hero
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 18:45:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   I posted this over at classic-space forums this morning and just wanted to share with those who don’t visit there alot.

I’ve created a new hero called Vance Quantum.

click the pic.

Lance? Bah! Jeez, Jamie- send folks straight to his sweet ship and incredibly awesome moonbase!

I agree, even if Tony got the name wrong. ;-)

That moonbase module and landing pad is awesome. I love the way it sits on top of a (short) mountain of moon rock.

Jeff