  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 1841 – 1860 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Set Information: Unknown Sets (Viking Long Ship, Castle)

(...) I have fairly extensive info on Mega Bloks back to 1993. In post 21060, Clark correctly identified the two most likely possibilities from Mega Bloks: (URL) two sets came out in 1995 and had 370 and 725 pieces, respectively. Both are minifig (...) (19 years ago, 24-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: My 30th Minifig scale Starship vessel anniversary is go!

(...) Wow! That's awesome. It's hard to believe we've been at this long enough for one player to have designed so many vessels. But it is also gratifying that this game could inspire so much building. Great job Avery! (...) Sweet! I especially love (...) (19 years ago, 14-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

(...) USA. (...) This is got to be the funniest or at least the most pathetic statement I have read yet in this never ending debate. The USA has done nothing in 211 years about racism? Yes, tere are problems, but I think it will get better over (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego

On Fri, 15 Sep 2000, John DiRienzo (<G0xz8F.Fon@lugnet.com>) wrote at 18:55:26 (...) From this year's UK catalogue, page 21, Basic set 4216. Also, one of the girls in the LEGO Friends software on page 48. (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

racial
(score: 0.361)

  Thoughts on File Format for LDraw Animation

1. .DAT Praises The DAT file and the possibility to use Type 1 lines in DAT files to call on other DAT files is so versatile, so brilliant, so LEGO. It's the foundation that has made LDraw The standard for virtual LEGO. There are details that (...) (19 years ago, 23-Oct-05, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Technic fig scale Swiss tram

Very nice model! I first thought it wasn't LEGO but popping up the pictures I saw the studs. This model proves you can use any part for any MOC. The Minifig large windows are a nice solution and the benches looks very well also. Do you have a (...) (19 years ago, 22-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  John -- please reply (was: Re: Concerns with Racial Attitudes and Lego)

(...) John, I tried writing you a reply by e-mail and it bounced: ===...=== ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <ig88888888@stlnet.com> ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to mail.postnet.com.: (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

racial
(score: 0.361)

  not that my boss is saying something...

he bought me a toothbrush not just any toothbrush--a Colgate toothbrush with a Jack Stone minifig in the handle! Yay for me! Dave K (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: 2006...eccoli!

"matteo" <dabol_t@yahoo.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:IoF7D7.GyA@lugnet.com... (...) I set che per veri motivi mi sono piaciuti: (URL) fonte di pezzi per veicoli, sia in scala minifig che più piccola; (URL) ambulanza degna di tal nome :) con (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  My 30th Minifig scale Starship vessel anniversary is go!

Hey Starship gang! Well, after doing some math, I realized that I have now built 30 minifig scale space vessels for Starship RPG. Yes, a few of them were fighters and shuttles which are small craft and do not take much time to build. However, with (...) (19 years ago, 2-Oct-05, to lugnet.gaming.starship, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  A dark blue starfighter

There's no fancy name for it. I couldn't decide. Just call it whatever strikes your fancy. (URL) ^Brickshelf^ ->(URL) Mocpages><- It's new, but some of you may have seen it at NWBC in near-complete form. Or if you've been lurking on the CSF (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: A dark blue starfighter

(...) Very smooth and simply oozing with style. I love the shape. The smoothness and subtle asymmetry are fantastic with a capital FAAN. And you've done a wonderful job of covering the studs that need covering and leaving the studs that need (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Palisade Villa GBC (the start of one, anyways...)

(...) Hmm, this made me wonder, would the smaller, almost round technic ball "thingys" (yes, that's their official name) work? (URL) what about solid black minifig heads? OR would they just congest the contraption? Janey "Curious Red Brick" (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: "Reusable" Containers for Storage

(...) I definitely agree with the point about inefficient containers (though I use some re-usable containers to on my work table to hold a working set of parts). But key is that's space efficiency. My system is less time efficient. You need to find (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.storage)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  The bikkie tins are back...

For those interested, BigW at Broadmeadows had small pale blue tins of Bikkies (Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies) with pictures of a range of "CITY" sets from this year's range. Inside you will find 200gms of Bikkies, plus 1 of: A small "City" Police jet (...) (19 years ago, 17-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Technique for creating minifig heads

(...) I haven't done many heads (like, none that I remember). Your approach could work. Another approach would be to scan the part to make a 2D version of the pattern (enlarged). Then measure the (x,y) coordinates of the points, and project these (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Arrrrrrr!

Can it be 'International Talk Like a Pirate' day again already. (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.pirates)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Indian EMU

(...) Cool! A gauge that can be accurately modeled at minifig scale! Built that sucka 10 wide! JOHN (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.361)

  Re: Drachenschlaf: Castle of the Sleeping Dragon

(...) [McSnip] (...) [Snipinski] (...) Holy. Moo. Muffins. That is freakin' cool! Drachenschlaf is like a text book on how to make minifig-scale LEGO castles - I'm going to be referring to this for a long time to come. Thanks for all the hard work, (...) (19 years ago, 13-Oct-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

  Re: Trailer Park Boys Lego

Hey Marlon, Nice. I particularly like your customized beer-gut minifig. :) The trailer is also very nice. Bruce (19 years ago, 10-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.360)

More:  Next Page >>