  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 1061 – 1080 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  5906 Ruler of the Jungle, 1804 Crossbow Boat, More...

I am starting a miniauction for a 5906 Ruler of the Jungle. This set is not available in the US according to the folks at Lego Shop at Home. I'm not sure how many pieces it is, but it contains Achu, the Keeper of Ancient Treasures minifig w/spear, a (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  New guidelines on parts and numbers (long)

[Subtitle: Parts Wars Episode IV: A New Hope] [Terry and others in the know: please don't be shy about correcting me on any point I am mis-reporting.] You may have noticed recent announcements about LDList and LDAO concerning LDraw part-names and (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: A Falcon in the works???

(...) I was wondering if the large UFO hull pieces could be used. Those things are 15x15, right? That'd give a 30-stud diameter, more if the hull pieces spaced out, leaving room for docking arms and engine exhaust ports and forward holds. This would (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Joe's Lego Page Town/Train Pics

(...) Hi Tim! I purchased those decals at a model train show a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if they were Micro-scale or not. They scaled really well with the minifig trucks, so I couldn't resist making a yellow one. (...) The layout uses ~120 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.trains)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Queen Amidala

Is there going to be a minifig for the Queen? We're running out of Episode I sets that she could be included in. (25 years ago, 19-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Minifig Modeler Question

(...) I have an older copy (luckily kept, for this purpose). If you want a copy, I can send it. I just placed it in its own subdirectory. I also made a little batch file and parametered shortcut to run it directly from LDAO. It pops up a dialog box (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: [Part] 3841.dat Minifig Tool Pickaxe

(...) Hmmm. Someone didn't view in Ldlite or else my file is messed up because in Ldlite I only get color on the center of the handle. But other than that it is great. The shape looks perfect. Ryan "Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  MOC: Jailtech J3000 Superjail  [DAT]

here is a mpd file of my latest MOC, the jailtech j3000 superjail. i have also added the jailtech j1000 mobile prisoner transport. (there is one in the j3000 model). this is a part of my dark side of the ice theme. n.b. this is a big model so you (...) (25 years ago, 12-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dat)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Minifig distribution

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message > >>Oh, and I'm looking forward to seeing the head and body parts used in other (...) about 7 (...) My kids immediately turned R2 into a cannon. Sort of reminds me of the big mortars used in (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Minifig Modeler Question

(...) No, it's okay. It isn't really that hard to make the minifigs. ;) Jeff (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: A Falcon in the works???

(...) style is just a bit (...) but I agree with most (...) The site *is* a bit clunky, but the volume of information more than makes up for it. The real payoff is the floor plans at the end... the symmetry of the layout makes the case for me. (...) (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Microfig vs. Nanofig (Was: Nanofig Ties)

Well acording to my science book the building scales should go more like minifig(or just plain fig) down to millifig(which would have been microfig), and then to microfig(which was nanofig), and then if you wanted a nanofig stardestroyer all you'd (...) (26 years ago, 10-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Star Wars fixes

(...) There's a real fuzzy line with varying levels of gray. A peg-leg pirate is maybe only 95% a minifig, and a skeleton only 80% a minifig. Gasgano might be 25% and the battle droids 40% and Artoo 10%. Threepio might be 90% but we'll have to wait (...) (25 years ago, 7-May-99, to lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: "exploded" minifig like in lego instructions

Hey, nice idea! jonathan wilson <wilsonj@xoommail.com> wrote in message news:FB7FL1.Mnp@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Coko Bricks Military Sets review

First off, I'll mention to newcomers that the Coko products apparently aren't new and were more readily available in the U.S. in the early to mid 1990's. You may still be able to find some in hobby shops or discount stores. An unofficial product (...) (26 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Minifig torsos...

Thanks. I'm not so sure I'm sure enough about it to call it a theory, so I'm happy that you've kept it secret in case I'm way off. :-) I first noticed (or was told, it all happened about the same time) from the torsos in the soccer sets. So, it's (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Part Request: 30200

(...) Cool! How did they turn out? I've only actually built the A-wing in reality. (...) OK, I figure it would (part of why *I* didn't want to tackle it myself :) ) It looks to me like the hardest part will be the clip that the canopy hinge snaps (...) (26 years ago, 3-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Minifig Cryo Chamber

(...) Since I don't have any of the trans cylinder halves, I trying out Tom's suggestions. I was reluctant to go with it because of the room it eats up. (Space travel is expensive, you know). I'm posting a version of the chamber in the cad.dat.ideas (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  how TLG could make a TIE fighter

here is an idea of how TLG could make a tie fighter: take existing TIE cockpit and brackets and make 2 x solar panels. solar panels. take 1 pair black SW wings and put them so the smaller edges touch. repeat for another pair. place the two pairs 4 (...) (26 years ago, 4-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Minifig Cryo Chamber

(...) It (...) Quick Visual for your benefit. Imagine the canopy stood on end, with the larger portion (with the hinge) toward the top. Now paste (figuratively) it to an available wall, and voila, instant deep freeze. I do like the idea of the car (...) (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

More:  Next Page >>