 CAD / 1865
Re: Minifig Modeler Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1999 14:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Terry Keller writes:
On Tue, 18 May 1999 17:58:46 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com> wrote:

LDLite has a -R option, which creates an LDraw-compliant version of your
model file.  Unfortunately, this option is broken in LDLite 1.6.  If you
have 1.5, you should be set.

D'oh!  I have version 1.6  :(  *Sigh*  Guess I gotta do it the hard way.  ;)
Is there a new version of LDLite scheduled for release anytime soon?

I have an older copy (luckily kept, for this purpose).  If you want a copy, I
can send it.
I just placed it in its own subdirectory.  I also made a little batch file and
parametered shortcut to run it directly from LDAO.  It pops up a dialog box
where I enter a new name for the fig, and the original file to convert from.

-- Terry K --

No, it's okay.  It isn't really that hard to make the minifigs.  ;)

Jeff