 CAD / 1857
Re: Minifig Modeler Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 17:58:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
I *thought* I posted a reply to this message, but I seemed to have clicked
"Cancel" instead of "Send"...

On Tue, 18 May 1999 17:01:09 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

Is there anyway to get rid of the Meta commands in a file made with the • Minifig
modeler?  I mean, like inlining them or something?  I want to integrate
them all into one line for each part.  Thanks!

LDLite has a -R option, which creates an LDraw-compliant version of your
model file.  Unfortunately, this option is broken in LDLite 1.6.  If you
have 1.5, you should be set.

D'oh!  I have version 1.6  :(  *Sigh*  Guess I gotta do it the hard way.  ;)
Is there a new version of LDLite scheduled for release anytime soon?

Maybe you could put something like this into the next version of LDAO?  If you
don't have time, don't worry 'bout it though.  :)

P.S.  Steve, don't forget to update the minifig torso field, since they've • been
moved.  :)

Right.  I will post an updated minifig.ini file.

Actually, this file isn't hard to update.  It's in the LDAO installation
directory, just update/add the entries in the [Torsos] and [Heads]
sections.

Steve

Okie Dokie!  Thanks!

Jeff