  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 801 – 820 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Custom Brick Community Building Contest... starts today!

First Annual Custom Brick Community Building Contest: Hosted by Brickmania.com and co-sponsored by BrickArms and BrickForge Hello everyone! At the urging of friends and supporters I am calling for a community wide building contest aimed at (...) (16 years ago, 2-Apr-09, to lugnet.announce, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.482)

  Re: Rebirth of Cool LEGO Site of the Week

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Jeremy Scott writes: See my comments throughout. (...) Agreed :) (...) The same goes for me, CLSotW was one of the things that brought me to LUGNET and back to LEGO. (...) If LUGNET is giving out an award to web sites, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jul-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

frequency
(score: 0.482)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) Thank you! :-) (...) I used the expression "differnt context" for some reason. And I did not criticize the USA for any sort of Imperialist attitude, did I? (...) Innacurate: the Britons who originally left found life in the Colonies better; (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 0.481)

  New MOC of a Bunnings store

I have created a MOC of a Bunnings Warehouse store. (for those who dont know of it, its a large warehouse hardware store similar to Home Depot in the US) (URL) of the store with the main entrance, the cage where you swap the bbq gas calenders and (...) (16 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town)

post
(score: 0.481)

  I have some questions about motor control

Hi, Finaly, my project attempt to clear the last big boss. However, I am done the single motor control. Now I would try to control pair of motorol with synchronize. But the motor control command has so many option and flag, so I confuse using of (...) (16 years ago, 28-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.481)

  Science World

It's been a while since anyone from the VLC posted on here so I'll post that the VLC is displaying its Winter Wonderland layout and the YVR Airport Station at the Science World Wings Wheels and Waves exhibit in Vancouver (URL) until May 4th 2009. (...) (16 years ago, 23-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

post
(score: 0.481)

  Riflessione su ItLUG e valutazione trasformazione gruppo

Premessa -------- E’ sotto gli occhi di tutti che ItLUG, negli ultimi due anni, ha subito dei cambiamenti notevoli: alcuni in modo consapevole, altri inconsciamente, altri costretti dagli eventi. Le riflessioni seguenti sono una conseguenza dei (...) (16 years ago, 24-Mar-09, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.481)

  Re: Kmart LEGO Sale!

Frederick Paepke wrote in message ... (...) Boy, I guess I didn't read my K-Mart flyer close enough... My experience from last year is that K-Mart runs at least 2 BOGO 50% sales on LEGO per month during the spring. Looks like the trend may be (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

post, frequency
(score: 0.481)

  Re: Is bluetooth signal strength field work or not?

(...) Thanks for your reply, brian. English is not my native language, so my post may have wrong word. Also thanks for your correction. :) (16 years ago, 17-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Fokker Dr.1 "Dreidecker" custom kit by Daniel Siskind

I know it's bad form to respond to your own post, but I want to add that Kit #1 of Batch #1 is now up for auction on eBay: (URL) Any funds sent for advanced purchase through my web site can be applied to the auction. (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

post
(score: 0.480)

  Buckets and labels

Hi all, I'm sure like many of you, I have stacks and stacks of the LEGO buckets in various sizes and colors from different eras. Some of them are fairly usable for long-term storage (like the flat, Rubbermaid-like bins) but most of them are not very (...) (16 years ago, 18-Feb-09, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.480)

  Re: NXT based 3D scanner

(...) That's just outright awesome.. I don't know what else to write in this post! Word-awaytaking work. (16 years ago, 15-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, FTX)

post
(score: 0.480)

  Mechahub Civilian Mecha Contest

(URL) Pilots and service crews, gather around! We at Mechahub are pleased to announce an exciting new contest. The theme for this contest is Civilian Mecha. The only real restrictions are that the mecha possess no weaponry (i.e. not for military (...) (16 years ago, 14-Mar-09, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

post
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Color Frequency? (oops)

Tough to say -- my older stuff is in pieces, while my post-Dark Age stuff is mostly built. In my bins, consisting mostly of old castle and space, I have the following frequencies: 1. black 2. grey 3. white 4. blue 5. yellow 6. red 7. green 8. other (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.storage)

post, frequency
(score: 0.480)

  Older technic sets for clearance sale

Hello All Here is the post about clearance sale (URL) more there WBR Sonnich Available sets as new are: 8266 Spyder Slayer (3 pcs) 8307 Turbo Racer 8458 Silver Champion / Formula 1 Racer (2 pcs + one partly) 8462 Tow Truck (2 pcs) 8515 Extra (...) (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.technic)

post
(score: 0.480)

  Older town sets, base plates etc for clearance sale

Hello All Here is the post about clearance sale (URL) more there WBR Sonnich (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.town)

post
(score: 0.480)

  Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute a Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year's event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the regular Mindstorms displays and events. As (...) (16 years ago, 12-Mar-09, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.people, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Transmit Frequency

Perhaps this link will help you: (URL) is a detailed description in the tips & tricks section. It shows how to change the frequency. The description is also available in english. Greetings, Bart (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster)

frequency
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Un-yellow old plastic - will it work on LEGO?

(...) ... Yes. I tried this last week and the results were very good. Take a look at this (URL) post>. The picture shows the results before and after a exposure of only 2 hours in the sun. We are having a heat wave here in Brazil and I was afraid of (...) (16 years ago, 9-Mar-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

post
(score: 0.480)

  Re: Detailed Information on the Emerald Night Train #10194 with Photos

(...) Just to clarify the two parts I've left in the post are incorrect and the motor is indeed an XL (fits in the seven-wide cab). From (URL) Tim (16 years ago, 7-Mar-09, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

post
(score: 0.479)

More:  Next Page >>