 Robotics / 27691
Re: Is bluetooth signal strength field work or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 02:31:33 GMT

Brian Davis-3 wrote:

In lugnet.robotics, NXTelectroneer <technia21@yahoo.co.kr> wrote:

Is the field unused?

If memory serves, yes - the field is there (and I think the BlueCore chip
has
the information), but it's not used.

--
Brian Davis

Thanks for your reply, brian.

English is not my native language, so my post may have wrong word.

Also thanks for your correction. :)