 Robotics / 27685
27684  |  27686
Subject:
Is bluetooth signal strength field work or not?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:28:46 GMT

First, My NXT's firmware version is 1.05.(retail version)

There is a field named "Bluetooth Signal Strength" in return package of the
"GetDeviceInfo" command.

I guess, It tells the strength of bluetooth radio that received NXT brick.

But it is always return 0 even NXT is very next to laptop side.

Is the field unuse?

NXTelectroneer