  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 81 – 100 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: robosoccer ball problem...

(...) It's not ideal for stock LEGO sensors I think, but it might be good to point out to them that the reason it blinks is to make things *easier*. With a source pulsing near a known frequency, ambient conditions are much easier to cancel out. (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.robotics.edu)

frequency
(score: 0.812)

  Well taht week got away from me--September Dinner!!!

Sandy has been reminding me constantly to post about dinner. I said that I'll get a round tuit. Well, the week went by and she asked me if I did this morning. Rats!! Anyway, here it is-- Friday, July 13th Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke 6:30 p.m. (...) (6 years ago, 14-Sep-18, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 0.810)

  Well, dinner, well, maybe, well, tomorrow....

Late post--busy week... Friday, August 10th Swiss Chalet Dundas St Etobicoke 6:30 p.m. Dave K (6 years ago, 9-Aug-18, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 0.808)

  Re: Dan Rather is a Useful Idiot Extraordinare

(...) I'm afraid that I'm not a man of faith, so I can't accept your word without evidence, especially since your entire argument depends on it. If you intend to convince me (or anyone else who doesn't already agree with you), you'll need to find (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post, frequency
(score: 0.798)

  Re: PLEASE fix links

This is actually one of the short list of reasons why my Lugnet frequency has dropped (besides obviously the biggee, time constraints). I am getting more and more frustrated with the broken links as more and more people are using the web interface (...) (18 years ago, 17-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

frequency
(score: 0.793)

  NXC/NBC release news

I have posted sourcecode and the win32 build of beta 25 for NBC/NXC. The Linux and Mac OSX binaries will be available later today. February 8, 2007 - NBC 1.0.1.b25 beta is available. - Fixes a string whitespace bug introduced in b22 - Fixes a (...) (18 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

frequency
(score: 0.791)

  NBC and NXC API macro testing (bluetooth-related)

If you have 2 NXTs lying around and you are moderately interested in testing some potentially interesting new NBC and NXC API macros then I would definitely be interested in hearing from you via email. I have written a few additions to the NXTDefs.h (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

frequency
(score: 0.790)

  Re: Lego Ideas "Moments In Space" Contest Entry - Cosmic Sentinel

(...) Crud - had wrong link embedded in original post. <https://ideas.lego....2a59f460ea Correct Link> (7 years ago, 9-Feb-18, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 0.790)

  LEGO Technic 8480 Space Shuttle x 3 Build

Hello everyone still reading these forums!!! Anyway, I won't pull a 'Dave K-ism' and go on about basically nothing before I get to my point (which I'm already doing...) and just post this-- <https://flic.kr/s/aHsmeBTQ9z> I've been thinking about (...) (7 years ago, 1-Feb-18, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.technic, FTX)

post
(score: 0.788)

  Where did all the fun go?

The last few weeks of activity here, sitewide, per the automation, have been the automation posting the activity stats. And that's it. There is one post a month about dinner. What we need is something stirring up some fun. (7 years ago, 27-Dec-17, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.785)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

Is it me or is the list in alphabetical order by FIRST name? Wasnt it supposed to be in order of post frequency? -- Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.who gets confused by long lists :) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 0.783)

  Not eXactly C beta release news

Today I am releasing a new beta of NBC and its highly popular high-level sister Not eXactly C (NXC). It is available via the NBC website ((URL) sure to also download the latest BricxCC test release for updated NXT support for both NBC and NXC ((URL) (...) (18 years ago, 20-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.782)

  The Bloks Forum is Moving

After years of foot-dragging and unresponsiveness, the admins of the Hyperboards server have summarily announced that Hyperboards is permanently shutting down on December 1, and all data will lost. The only surprise is that they gave us any warning (...) (7 years ago, 24-Nov-17, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

post
(score: 0.782)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3

(...) Mostly looks good in terms of the layout and features. But a few comments: Designy comments first: 1) I'm not sure I understand why you wanted to change the colors of the logo and the background? Personally, I find the new colors a little too (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

frequency
(score: 0.781)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) yesterday... (...) <snip the next 999 noisemakers...> LOL, Brian K.'s post in b-s-t has reminded me, it's just about that time of year again-- Todd? or Dan, if Todd is too busy? Maggie C. (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post, frequency
(score: 0.781)

  Re: Newfound growth or splintering the existing base?

Splintering? I hope not! If anything, the outreach effect of these cons is amplified by the frequency, drawing in even more AFOLs to "the brick" - folks that want and need the inspiration provided by seeing an incredible MOC first-hand. The (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 0.780)

  Re: Image processing with RCX

"Chris Phillips" <drvegetable@comcast.net> wrote in message news:J9w4L2.GBu@lugnet.com... (...) I wonder how much more viable this camera would be if TLG looked into the possibility of outfitting it with something similar to BlueTooth? While the (...) (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.780)

  Vancouver Sun Article

Found Via the (URL) VLC Web Site>. Babies need building blocks, not TV, research finds Sarah Schmidt CanWest News Service Friday, November 10, 2006 Forget all the media products for babies on the market and go for the classic building blocks, (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX)

frequency
(score: 0.779)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

(...) Well, this question seems to come up now and then. I will add three thoughts... First: Of the reasons for not commenting on MOCs, I think all the reasons mentioned so far have some validity. For me BrickShelf being slow is sometimes an issue. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

post, frequency
(score: 0.776)

  Re: Feedback thoughts?

I believe you have brought a current trend to the spotlight John...discussion is always a good thing. Normally I don't really get into the policy/personal do's & don't of Lugnet, but in this case it looks to be a healthy discussion! For me, the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.general)

post, frequency
(score: 0.776)

More:  Next Page >>