 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 18379
18378  |  18380
Subject:
Well taht week got away from me--September Dinner!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2018 12:45:38 GMT

Sandy has been reminding me constantly to post about dinner.  I said that I'll
get a round tuit.

Well, the week went by and she asked me if I did this morning.

Rats!!

Anyway, here it is--

Friday, July 13th
Swiss Chalet
Dundas St Etobicoke
6:30 p.m.

We will be there.  Sorry for the late notice.

If no one shows before 7, we'll have dinner and go buy lego at Sherway.

Oh wait, we probably already did before we got to the Chalet.

Anyway, hope to see *anyone* there :)

Dave K
-I may, or may not, get better at this...