  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 561 – 580 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Interesting BrickOS Timing Results

Mark Riley wrote: > Actually, if we move the sys_time > handler back to OCRA (instead of the watchdog NMI), > then we could just check if bit 0 of sys_time is zero to > determine if the subsystem handler should be called (plus > this will get (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.463)

  Sensor Sampling; Progress?

So far, I have reconfigured a copy of BrickOS in the following way: 1) Adjusted the clock_handler to improve the accuracy of the sys_time variable. Now running at very close (if not right on) 1 msec per tick. 2) Allowed the FRC (Free-Running (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.462)

  Re: una proposta 2, anche per un prossimo legofest ...

(...) Buona caccia! Io non ho notizie dirette, ma mi rifaccio a ciò che ha scritto John Barnes in una recensione: "The remote control does NOT work like a conventional 27 MHz R/C system. The communication protocol works in a similar manner to the IR (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.it)

frequency
(score: 1.462)

  Re: New species of Fleebnork discovered; efficient fuel source

(...) I agree; from the proccessing pics, it appears that the Fleebnork is condensed down to the cemichal in some sort of crystaline lattice (block) form. This form could either be the power source, or could be used to direct fusion or (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

frequency
(score: 1.461)

  Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set

frequency
(score: 1.459)

  Re: SMASH up DERBY!!! date set

(...) the only problem is that it is also on the 27 MHz frequency and only one channel. you cant play with 2 of them at once. :( -- Chris (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 1.459)

  Re: water floor

"Thomas Burger" <tburger321@aol.com> skrev i meddelandet news:HBF1z9.9s1@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the water from my "Titanic" rendering (Can be seen on Brickshelf "Sinking ships", no URL available - I'm offline while writing). It combines a 'plane (...) (22 years ago, 8-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

frequency
(score: 1.453)

  Re: RCX Ultrasonic Sensor

Hi I've checked out the circuits online, but they all make use of a PIC to generate the frequency. I don't have access to PICs so im looking for an alternative. Also, I checked out about your kits and unfortunately no-one stocks that sort of stuff (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

frequency
(score: 1.452)

  My over-simplification of the anti-war movement

I don’t have the chance to respond with the same level of frequency here on OTD as many of the regulars, so this may sound like a hit and run, as I will voice my opinion and probably not respond to rebuttals in a timely fashion. I, however, desired (...) (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.450)

  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) A: How many detectors do you have and what are their transfer functions? The reality is that it is the number of -observers- which matters. (...) No, they are not the same thing, they can be converted into each other according to a well (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.449)

  Re: IR Tower

(...) The IR frequency can be changed with custom firmware, but I don't know if it can be made high enough. (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.449)

  RE: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) hmmmm... these jump to mind: Human "sensors": a) global/positional(2D) Light Level (also 3D because we move our head/eyes taking notice of the sampling vector) b) global/positional(stereo) Sound Frequency/Level (might also be considered 3D (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.449)

  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) One...or maybe infinity. Most modern physicists believe that matter and energy are the same thing - and that all forces can be described by some (as yet undiscovered) "Unified Field Theory". In that sense, there is one unified field that is (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.449)

  Re: IR Tower

I'm reasonably sure adjusting the IR carrier wave frequency would require hardware modifications. The baud rate can be adjusted. I've seen a couple posts stating that 9600bps makes the communication really picky. - Rob ----- Original Message ----- (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.448)

  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

Well, I'm guessing your ideas run the gamut of all the standard RF human-generated signals. It might be fun to track satellites, even if you can't decode their signals, I think most are just UHF. Besides standard radio transmissions, there is ULF, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.448)

  Re: IR Tower

(...) No. The IR tower uses a totally different raw protocol and lower frequency. In fact, it's closer to a remote control than IrDA. (Speaking of which, has anyone ever interfaced an RCX with a programmable remote or a TV?) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.447)

  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) Beta particles are electrons, alphas are helium nuclei. Neither is electromagnetic - they are actual particles with mass, whereas photons have no or nearly no mass. Gamma rays, however, are high-energy enough to see gamma-ray photons as (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.447)

  Re: IR Tower

IrDA does not use a carrier wave, whereas CIR (Consumer IR) does. Communication between the two is possible by "building" an IrDA data stream that mimicks CIR carrier wave. IrDA can read CIR by oversampling the IR to determine carrier frequency and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.447)

  Re: sensors, actuators, and software, oh my!

(...) More than 3, which is the number of sensor inputs on a Mindstorms brick. :-) (...) I see that you adopt the modern relativist view . I agree to the extent that it depends on the number of RCX bricks present because they only have three sensor (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.446)

  Re: I2C interface

Hi Bastiaan, BrickOS only updates the motor register once every millisecond, so when using functions like motor_a_dir(), the highest frequency you can generate is 500 Hz. You can get around this by patching the kernel, or if that seems disagreeable, (...) (21 years ago, 12-May-03, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.442)

More:  Next Page >>