  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2101 – 2120 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Shipping from the UK

Can one of you post the RM website URL? Thanks. The US PS is at (URL) a typical display of chauvinism .gov is reserved for US government organizations (including the states) and can't be used by any OTHER country's government. Sheesh.) ++Lar (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shipping)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

So it sounds like that maybe you're trying to paste the page into your post instead of just the URL text... The way to paste URLs from netscape is to go to the top box where the URL is shown and copy it into your cut buffer via cntl-C after clicking (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I meant relatively hidden with respect to the ng, once you know about the ng's. For example, I just took a browse through the ng looking for URLs and found Jacob's and Laurentino's and Steve's page, among others... Even knowing that the LDraw (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Formation of local train club

Excellent news. Needs wider circulation. Hence my post to a few more groups. (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mi.det, lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

post
(score: 0.892)

  RE: Stores & Lego Availability

I purchased a bunch of Technics kits at the Bay, Zellers, Sears, and Toys R Us in the Vancouver B.C. area. I actually found that Toys R Us generally had worse selection from the department stores, although their prices were an itsy bit lower. I've (...) (26 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  RE: is Mindstorm/RCX Y2K Compliant???

(...) bug, I (...) left (...) or (...) different (...) Well, those of us who are using the RCX for mission critical applications can't be too careful. -Allen PS: I just finished my Lego open-heart surgeon, I'll post pictures in a few days. -- Did (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Santa 1807 $1.49 at Lego Imagination Center in Orlando

(...) err wait, you thought that about your own post? Man, you must be exhausted. Jasper (26 years ago, 23-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: #6983 Ice Station Odyssey unopened..Ebay

(...) The lugnet.com news server does not allow HTML/MIME postings. But you can still easily post the plain URL as ASCII text in your message. You just can't include the actual page itself (which would be bordering on copyright infringement anyway, (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.892)

  LSAHS Phone Specials for next week - possible lag

Well, I just remembered that I will be in training off-site all next week. I'm not sure S@H will even be open tomorrow, but if they are people may not want to wait around for me to post the specials because my net access will be severly limited (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Voltage generator

jeff wrote in message ... (...) Jeff can you send me information on the video transmitter. I would love to talk to you about it. If you have any links you might post them here too. Thanks LINC (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Lego Has updated its online Catalog!!

(...) That's exactly what came to my mind, while reading Larry's dear lego post, stating that a clueless "brainy" from TLG expresed that "juniorization" is the way to go for all sets, and TLG is happy with that. Selçuk (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Douglas Electronics Expansion Board

We have revised the Handy Board Expansion Board Kit documentation to refer to the information on the Handy Board website. Tom Brusehaver is correct in his post that the J11 flex cable connector is not included in the kit as it is supplied with the (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Disappearing name in MS Outlook Express

There are least two people (probably a LOT more) who are having horrible problems getting MS Outlook Express to send the right 'From' line from the data they've given...they're stumped as to how to make it work, and I don't have MS Outlook, so I'm (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Voltage generator

Daniel, Peter Hesketh posted a similar suggestion, and yes the motor may be too firm for the job. I'll play around and do some testing, this week or as I can get time. Then I'll post the results. My goal is to end up with a pure Lego anemometer or (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Informal CFD: robotics competition newsgroup(s)

(...) Good point. If ever there is any .comp.* hierarchy, maybe it'll end up being inside the .off-topic.* hierarchy. Sure seems to be a lot of good geeking going on lately there in terms of overclocking CPUs and video cards and all that great (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Best-Lock review: 4314 Shuttle & Crawler

LEGO® Set Review Form V2.1 created by Joshua Delahunty (Internet: dulcaoin@alumni.cse.ucsc.edu) ---...--- 4314 Best-Lock / City Life Shuttle & Crawler Ages 5+, 680 Pcs. (C)1998?. 29 page manual: 5 models, 43 total steps. Price Range: US $29.99 + (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

post
(score: 0.892)

  UK 1999 catalogue - 2 different versions already!

OK. TLG UK sent me one catalogue 'cos I asked 'em... Front cover: Slizer disc flying through space above 'seven continents'. The name 'Slizer' is not visible... PP28-29: Details of all 8 Slizers (one per continent plus Judge) plus #8508 5-disc pack (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: ldao 2.0.1 runtime error

(...) How about if I just put a notice in the 'New Version Available' announcement: "post bug reports (and questions) as follow-up to this notice"? That's just one less thread to manage. Steve (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: THE LAST WORD

The first post which included personal info about Kurt follows. This really is the part that is forgotten. Subject: Re: HELLO!!!?????? Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 16:20:49 GMT From: Larry Pieniazek Reply-To: lpien@IWANTNOSPAM.ctp.com Organization: Junky (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.891)

  Re: TLG is loosing money!

I read in the WSJ a couple of weeks ago that the big toy stores like Toys R Us and WalMart etc also had a bad season, people are getting really bored with all the junk they sell, whereas the smaller speciatlity toy shops improved sales. Items like (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.891)

More:  Next Page >>