  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 2081 – 2100 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: OFF TOPIC!!!

(...) Fred, It appears that Chris did read the warning, but unfortunately he ignored it (or maybe he misunderstood it) as you no doubt saw a few minutes later. In any case, in order to prevent his further disrupting things here, his posting (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Mailing list gateways

(...) I know. :) I was asking Steve what his opinion was. (...) What about a gatewaying through a sub-group? -- i.e., something like one of the following: lugnet.cad.dev lugnet.cad.devel lugnet.cad.develop lugnet.cad.developer lugnet.cad.developers (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Quoted/non-quoted ratio

Also sprach Todd Lehman: : How does it identify quoted stuff? Does it correctly handle >, |, +, and : : in all cases? (Not everyone uses >, unfortunately.) Good point. But '>' is not entirely standard. tin is about as venerable a newsreader as you (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Troubles Setting up Cookies

I'm having troubles getting my account setup through the web interface. I'm using Netscape 4.5 and I have set the cookie option to 'Accept only cookies that get sent back to the originating server'. However, I originally set up my account with (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: New Service Packs for 1999..

It would be useful to post addresses and names of individuals that we should write to. (26 years ago, 27-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Update on Virtual Plans

(...) {The Coke Cans don't have to deal with acceleration. So that's not a good example.) Maybe my goal should be that BR's final appearance should lie somewhere between the international space station and the Enterprise in apparent fragility... I (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: 60 degree problem

(...) normally (...) to (...) a (...) Ok, it's fairly obvious I wasn't clear enough (I can't even figure out what I meant <grin>) so here is a second attempt. The part I am using as the major component of my foot design is the (aucZILLA (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Line wrapping in lugnet.cad.dat files

(...) Um.... When I tried to cancel, I got an error message back saying posts to lugnet.cad.dat MUST have raw dat file data in them. Hmmm.... OK, so I tried again, but this time I pasted a single line of dat data into the body. It went through that (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Don't steal things from other web sites

(...) Eric, I should clarify that a bit... Certainly you can post anything you find on the lugnet.com site for discussion purposes, and you can probably post a fair amount of other content you find elsewhere, but it all depends on the nature of the (...) (26 years ago, 6-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Fence colours

(...) I replied to Rob's post to mention these 2x3 size doors, not reading this post first (oops). I too am only aware of them coming in red and black, the red ones I have are from 190 and black from 6362. --Mike (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Best-Lock review: 4314 Shuttle & Crawler

Russel, Are you sure it's OK to use the "LEGO® Set Review Form" to review non-LEGO® sets??? --Todd p.s. Please make sure *not* to post this to lugnet.reviews! (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Hello! Anybody (near) home?

I thought I should post a message to this group to let any other Chraleston area LUGNET users know I'm here. Post a message yourself. Maybe I'll see you at a K-Mart sale. Ben Gatrelle (26 years ago, 7-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Posting with MIME encoded FROM header

(...) This was my first reaction as well. It has always been considered bad and ugly to post anything MIME encoded on news. But as you say yourself, this practice is becoming increasingly common, so you are probably going to be be confronted with it (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Working around the 3 output limitation

People , Well, I can tell you one thing, my previous post about the rack looked nothing like it should have, which is why I have an anathema towards ASCII art and the people who aid and abet its existence. Pot, Kettle, Black, I guess. Sorry, but (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Do these elements exist in green? If you have some will you sell?

followups set to trains... (...) However, they are a bit more selectively compressed than I care for. :-) Mine has two motors, of course, instead of a stubby second truck. Also, I think the shoulder isn't quite right. I never do ascii art but here (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Picky, Picky Web Posting

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36ab3979.159058261@...et.com>... (...) name, (...) No, I've always used a news reader to post, but when I finally noticed the web posting I wanted to try it out just so I'd know how if I was at a computer without a (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Requesting Pneumatics Links!

If you know of a webpage that contains useful pneumatics information, please post! I'm trying to collect all of them and put it on my page for easy access. Not only that, but I want to see what people come up with using the good'ol cylinders. I (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: US S@H Phone Specials 1/11/99 - 1/17/99

Todd Lehman wrote in message <369e6a6a.1859138@lu...et.com>... (...) ever (...) vast (...) Yes, I thought that there would be a good description of what the group was on that page and it is true that you can watch the group for a while, but this (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: No way for a LEGO newbie to get up to speed? Unfair!

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36A4501C.248EF8CE@l....bc.ca>... (...) Little. It's the same process that's happening to the entire line. As I mention in another post, Lego is becoming an action toy that requires assembly, not a building toy that (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.892)

  Re: Synchro drive in Lego

(...) Well, apparently, neither can I. :) Or I would have done it and posted it. :) I played with some stuff last night that ended in a dead-end. I'm not really sure the approach is fruitless, but I'm realizing as I go on that I'm much less creative (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.892)

More:  Next Page >>