 Administrative / General / 901
900  |  902
Subject:
Troubles Setting up Cookies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 04:14:58 GMT

I'm having troubles getting my account setup through the web interface.

I'm using Netscape 4.5 and I have set the cookie option to 'Accept only cookies
that get sent back to the originating server'.  However, I originally set up my
account with cookies disabled.  So now every time I post or reply I still get
the following message:

** Before doing anything else here, make sure that you have done the following:
**      1.Carefully and fully read the Terms of Use for this site.
**      2.Special note for 19 Oct 1998: Read the announcement about the web
interface change.
**      3.Go through the Setup procedure to request permission to post
messages.
** Continue

I then have to Identify myself and check the Terms of Use box before I can post
the message.  How do I get rid of these messages so I can post and reply
normally?

Thanks
- Barbara