  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 21 – 40 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: When should an auction end...

I think if you root around in this very group you'll find a post or two from Todd on the topic of bid frequency which I think seems to suggest that the most bidding traffic happens on Tuesdays based on his analysis of some of the auctions he ran. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

post, frequency
(score: 3.003)

  Re: The Improve .Mecha Thread

(...) I just did some checking before I posted this. I wouldn't want to post something incorrect. There have been just as many posts in frequency and number in .castle as before and after Classic-Castle was created. I would even argue that there has (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

post, frequency
(score: 3.003)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

Frank Filz <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:3A51627D.5A9B56...ing.com... (...) Terry was the creator and maintainer of the original James Jessiman memorial site, and handled official LCAD updates for about two years after James' passing (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 3.003)

  Re: Random thought of the day

(...) Or perhaps because it's summer time for many of the posters, terms have ended, and so on. As far as I remember, there has always been a 'summer slump' in the posting frequency. (...) I didn't read her post in exactly that way, but maybe you (...) (19 years ago, 15-Jul-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.003)

  Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet

(...) And you would object less to this type of post-- (URL) mean, it really doesn't have to do with LEGO (except lessening the frequency of Tom's posts for a while)(1)... Considering what's going on in the world this very day, what with natural (...) (20 years ago, 20-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  Re: Thoughts on Battery-powered IR-controlled trains

(...) how difficult do you think it's going to be to convert from IR to RC? this is one of the many things i wouldn't mind trying but i honestly hadn't thought of it before your post. another option is to somehow offset the frequency that the IR (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  Re: E-mail authentication during posting

Hi Todd, I understand the reasons for doing this, but unfortunately, I used a newsreader to check LUGNet. Now if I want to post, I'll have to go to my browser, look up the newsgroup, find the message I want to respond to, and then post. Needless to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  Re: Digitrax DZ123

(...) [snip] (...) Hi All, I'm following up on my earlier post (above). I purchased some of these DZ123 decoders and finally got around to installing a couple of them. Street price for me ended up being about $16 (US) each. Installation went (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  R2D2 Sounds - A Warning my RCX has laryngitis.

I recently read a post from someone wanting to generate friendy sounds similar to R2D2 using an RCX. I thought this was a good challenge so set out to try. I was getting to the point where I could generate a number of similar friendly sounds and (...) (19 years ago, 21-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  Re: National Engineers Week

Richard is always posting neat stuff! But I wonder if the charter of .announce is compatible with this frequency level of announcements... If not (your call, Todd...) how do we encourage Richard to post to .publish or .general or somewhere for the (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  Re: Darth Joules' alias (was: Re: Won't you give me one more try?)

(...) Yeah, I have to say I'm with Tanya on this. No offense to "Darth", but I'm less inclined to take seriously a post from a person going by a nickname anyway-- it's like people who name their pets after obscure literary characters and think (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  Re: peeron updates?

(...) I think it is good and valuable to post updates here. People read (or search) this newsgroup because they want to know about inventories. Particularly since many people send you inventories directly instead of posting them here, your posting (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  Re: Drive types

(...) NXC is something like NQC and it is available for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux platforms. While NXC is not yet complete, it is very functional with a large API for the NXT. Not eXactly C (NXC) is currently available in the form of NBC beta 20. (...) (18 years ago, 8-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.002)

  Another Outage?

Did we apparently have another outage just now? No response from the server for a block of time, and when it responded, the newest post was 58 min old... It could be a perception thing but the outages seem to be increasing in frequency to me. Should (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: National Engineers Week

(...) Is that a complaint or a concern? (You can answer "splunge" :) I don't think frequency should be a factor as long as what's being announced is truly of general-interest and is really something new (as opposed to a repeat/repost announcement of (...) (26 years ago, 24-Feb-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Lego R/C etc

I'm sorry for the delay in being able to post on this subject. I've been out of town for a couple of weeks, and will be away for a few days this week as well. It's the busy season for me! Here is the current state of the game; I have built a few (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  time control : BrickOS versus the RCX standard OS ?

Hi list, I'm trying to implement a position regulation (using a motor and a rotation sensor), using for instance a PID (Proportional-Integr...erivative) regulation. I tried to code it in NQC, using the standard OS, but it seems that the RCX standard (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: brickos 090 problem no program download with CONF_LNP_FAST

Hello Bernhard, (...) I just checked the source code. There is no speed setting for usb tower in the code. If you look into firmdl3 you also find that fast mode is disabled for USB, because it doesn't work. I think the USB tower sends at 2400 baud (...) (16 years ago, 30-Apr-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  Re: NELUG BrikWars 3-17-2001

I have to ask this, how often do you run your BrikWars games? The frequency of posts seems to be increasing and I am interested in participating in some of these events. I have downloaded all the available rules from of various sources on the net (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.gaming)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

  time sampling under the rcx standard OS

Hi list, I'm trying to implement a position regulation (using a motor and a rotation sensor), using for instance a PID (Proportional-Integr...erivative) regulation. I tried to code it in NQC, using the standard OS, but it seems that the RCX loops at (...) (19 years ago, 17-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

post, frequency
(score: 3.001)

More:  Next Page >>