 Administrative / General / 11924
Re: New poll: sexuality and Lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 17:17:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Lars Brandt wrote:
In lugnet.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Please vote!

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=174

FUT - Lugnet.admin.general

I can't believe you people.  I don't post often, I'm more of a reader, but for
crying out loud, let's keep this site toy friendly.  I don't care about anyone's
orientation, I just want to read and see what people are doing with their
creations.

If this type of discussion becomes prevalent, it would really make me not visit
the site as often.

Lars

And you would object less to this type of post--

http://news.lugnet.com/people/?n=4203

I mean, it really doesn't have to do with LEGO (except lessening the frequency
of Tom's posts for a while)(1)...

Considering what's going on in the world this very day, what with natural
disasters, wars, and other issues that put this issue, in my humble opinion,
quite well down the scale, I'd say let Todd add the NG's, and everyone else just
shut up about it and go on their merry way, thankful--THANKFUL, that we have our
health, mind and spirit all relatively intact.

In the end, the NG will succeed or fail on its own--we don't have to 'pad the
ballot box'.

Let it be

Dave K
1-didn't mean to single you out Tom, but it was most convenient one post
alluding to the tragedies of a natural disaster, where people's lives and
property were lost and such, and no less than minutes later, a post blowing the
new NG's completely out of proportion.  IT does come down to a matter of
perspective--to those that are making the stink over the new NG's, find some,
would you please?