  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1901 – 1920 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: legOS and alternate operating systems [now off topic]

=>From: Norman Fair <nfair@gdi.net> =>... =>What I meant in my previous post is, when you linked in a "traditional" =>library it only linked the routines you actually used, not the entire =>library. But with object oriented you link in the entire (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Source of Handyboard in UK?

I have a small quantity of handyboard pcb's available for 16GBP the set, handyboard plus charger including the hard to find ZTX darlington. Post paid in UK, Visa and Mastercard accepted. This is a limited offer, once they are gone I will not be (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this

A lot of people have been debating the impeachment issue here. I have an opinion, but because I am lazy, I am going to re-post something that I wrote for another discussion group. There are a couple of references to people who are members of that (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 0.894)

  (canceled)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: About that FAQ ...

(...) I'd expressed interest in updating and revising the FAQ back in August and contacted Tom. Todd's post on r.t.l referenced that. Tom's response was that he would be happy to have submissions to the FAQ be emailed to him; he wasn't interested in (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: BTII Jetpacks are back

(...) And so are metal detectors! I like their helmets for the new Spaceport guys. Too bad they did a bad job depicting the space program :(. I like the space simulator concept. But there's another appearance of the pointless 2x6x2 with a 2x8 base (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Mindstorms FAQ

Folks, (...) me! (...) for (...) Please see my post of 5 Jan entitled "New Collaborative website for Lego Robotics". It describes a great place where an FAQ can be constructed. This is also the place to list all the third party development tools. (...) (26 years ago, 5-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Pneumatic Tanks/water rocket really off topic!

This the last post about water rockets (I promise) :) Some of the guys on my mailing list are topping 1000' with their water rockets! check these pages out if this intrests you. (URL) for the offtopic posts but this is a really cool hobby! Don't (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Official and Unofficial theme categories

I'm going to post a list here and then -- because the list is so long -- make comments on it as a follow-up article. --Todd ___...___ The following is a snapshot of the theme-categories currently in use in at: (URL) Adventurers Aquazone Castle (...) (26 years ago, 7-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: cybermaster

Bert van Dam wrote in message ... (...) If you are interested in making parts you can check out the LDraw FAQ here The FAQ can be downloaded/read at these URL's: (URL) (hyper text) (URL) (plain text) After looking this over, post any particular (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: cybermaster

Terry K wrote in (...) I agree, they will be coming. Some one will want to do the RCX for sure. I would suggest making a stand in out of plates and bricks, and placing it in the Model directory. For any of the models you make, use this stand in as (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Question about direct-sound in legOS

Has anyone got ds_play function to work in legOS? If so please post an example and the steps you took to make it work. I've messed around with this without any success. I probably made the wrong pick when I changed line 93 of direct-sound.c to be: (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

  New email.

Sneakily, this is kinda a test to see if I can now post msgs with my new email address - I've set up my own email server, for more control over my stuff. New address is jasper@janssen.dynip.com The old one will be valid for quite a while longer. (...) (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: flexible tubbing

Linc Smith wrote in message ... (...) I went to the model store, and picked up small diameter silicon tubing used for fuel systems in RC models. To be honest I stopped looking after feeling the silicon tubing, so I didn't investigate the gum (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

  The Bed Mill

I have posted some pictures of my latest mill at (URL) I will post a QuickTime movie when I complete the program and make a real cut. Bob (26 years ago, 27-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

  1999 S@H Catalog Scans

I am in the process of scanning the new items from the S@H 1999 Catalog.. Will post location when done... -- Instructions for usage of Ickna: Ickna should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is +/- 5° Ickna is not a toy, may be (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this

(...) together. (...) but (...) Evangelical (...) the (...) Hey friends, do you ever think about this?..All of the religions has their own types of ceromonies (I can't find a better word) and beliefs, which are not respected (generally) by the (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 0.894)

  (canceled)

post
(score: 0.894)

  DACTA Stree Signs Sets Coming Soon

I have been informed that the DACTA set #9301 - Street Signs are are the way to me. I have ordered 20 of them and already sold 3 of them. As soon as I get them, I will post a color scan of them at my web site. If anyone is interested in this or any (...) (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.894)

  Palmtop as accessory brain...

Hello, I'm fairly new to this list and this is my first post. I'm just getting started with the RCX, but had a question since I like to integrate the hardware I have at my disposal. I have a Velo 1 palmtop which does have an IR port and wondered if (...) (26 years ago, 2-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.894)

More:  Next Page >>