 General / 1671
1670  |  1672
Subject:
1999 S@H Catalog Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 20:43:45 GMT

I am in the process of scanning the new items from the S@H 1999 Catalog..
Will post location when done...

--
Instructions for usage of Ickna:
Ickna should be placed on a level surface, maximum acceptable incline is +/-

Ickna is not a toy, may be toxic to less that .00013% of the population of
the Bermuda Island(s)
Ickna should not be placed in direct sunlight,
damage may occur. Batteries not included, requires 33687 "D" cell batteries.
Ickna is a trademark of IcknaTek