 General / 1522
Re: BTII Jetpacks are back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:48:36 GMT

Paulo Caparica Junior writes:
BTII Jetpacks are back!

Take a look at:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=5313

Paulo

And so are metal detectors!  I like their helmets for the new Spaceport guys.
Too bad they did a bad job depicting the space program :(.  I like the space
simulator concept.  But there's another appearance of the pointless 2x6x2 with
a 2x8 base (the one with the slope thing that's on the sign on that one
building).

Geez, I sound like some dumb kid who doesn't know what I'm talking about :)
I'm just too lazy to dig up the pointless pieces post to find a more accurate
description..  Its really late... :)

-Tim <><
http://www.zacktron.com - Coming Soon!
http://trc.osiriscomm.com