 General / 1521
Re: New Theory on Holey Bags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:05:17 GMT

Has anyone noticed that recent no-hole bags in lego sets rip much more
easily than before?

Jesse

Definitely noticed this, just the other day, with the little Space port rover.
I was very annoyed, as I am somewhat picky about saving packaging and of course
now the baggie (with the pic of the Rover on it) is ripped....

Going forward I'll be using a knife or scissors or something to open those
baggies that have pics on them.

Kevin
obsessed as I wanna be!