 General / 1518
1517  |  1519
Subject:
BTII Jetpacks are back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 02:35:14 GMT

BTII Jetpacks are back!

Take a look at:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/productzoom.asp?number=5313

Paulo

Message has 2 Replies:
  Re: BTII Jetpacks are back

(...) And so are metal detectors! I like their helmets for the new Spaceport guys. Too bad they did a bad job depicting the space program :(. I like the space simulator concept. But there's another appearance of the pointless 2x6x2 with a 2x8 base (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)
  Re: BTII Jetpacks are back

(...) line up with an actual brick, you know, with a spacing which every other Lego brick uses? Jeez, what a waste of ABS... Sorry I'm so bitter, but I was *really* looking forward to getting one of these, I bumped so many people in an auction to (...) (26 years ago, 21-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)